Wednesday, August 10, 2005

BB6 update

Howie has to be the stupidest man ever! First he screws up by not putting up anyone from "the friendship" and instead turns on his own group. I admit that James tried to save his own butt by selling out his group, but deal with that after taking care of business. Now with the threat of that idiot Eric returning, "the friendship" will have the numbers to just start picking off the good guys. On top of Howie's first major screwup, he then can't get the other mental midgets to prevent James from winning the power of veto! James could have been taken out by three out of the four people who could have participated, but somehow no one figure that one out. Each season, the producers manage to find people more inept than the last group. Unbelievable.

Yes, I am ashamed at how much time this show occupies, but it is one of my many guilty pleasures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about but then it clicked...Big Brother. Ahhhh. I watched much of the first two seasons years ago. Has it changed much? It is interesting but you're right, they must get these idiots on purpose.
I have to admit to watching plenty of reality TV myself. I'm a sucker.

matt said...

it hasn't changed much, but the wife and i fell in love with it since it's on three times a week! i too am a sucker brother...