Thursday, August 11, 2005

Porter too?

My football season took another hit with the announcement that Joey Porter, the guy who's jersey I just got for this season, will miss all of preseason due to knee surgery. Everyone is optimistic, but damnit, I can't help being a tad worried. We need both Porter & Duce to make a run for the Super Bowl. I too hope they'll both be back soon and healthy.

On a side note, I joined an ESPN free fantasy football league yesterday to get ready for my own fantasy draft and the following is a list of my players: QBs: j. delhomme, b. griese, RBs: d. mcallister, b. westbrook, m. faulk, c, taylor, WRs: r. moss, r. wayne, d. jackson, d. bennett, l. fitzgerald, c. rogers, TEs: a. gates, d. clark, DEF/ST: eagles, K: r. longwell. We'll see how I do in the ESPN league!

No comments: