Monday, April 10, 2006

Global Warming panic...

I've always been skeptical about the whole global warming theory as any right thinking American would be when told that we are hurting the fragile environment. I believe that the theory is vastly overstated and extremely egotistical to think that we are changing the climate. The Earth has been around a long time and I seriously doubt that we can do any real damage by driving an SUV. I'm currently reading Michael Crichton's State of Fear, great book, and it's full of researched material that he uses to back up his plotline. I understand that the book is a work of fiction, but it's pretty clear that the author did a good deal of research to disprove a number of the popular theories.

Funny that I should come across an article linked to the Drudge Report this morning that backs up Crichton's book and my belief: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2006/04/09/do0907.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/04/09/ixworld.html

It shall be interesting to see who's right at least in my lifetime...

No comments: