Friday, April 14, 2006

Great post - a MUST READ

For those that don't already know, I'm a big supporter of the war in Iraq and recommend reading the Mudville Gazette site (http://www.mudvillegazette.com/) daily to get the real scoop from the folks with boots on the ground.

There are great stories and posts all the time, but this one was especially moving: http://abountifullife.blogspot.com/2006/04/coin-its-smaller-aircraft-with-only.html.

All I can say is "thank you" to all those who serve. I have a good deal of regret in my life and one right at the top is not enlisting. I have a family now and one of our children has Down Syndrome, so I thought joining up now would put a great undue strain on our family. I only hope I can relate my gratitude to my country to my daughter Gabrielle and inspire her to join and give something back to our country that has given all of us so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice how you use your family as an excuse for being a pussy. Real men are fighting and unfortunately for our freedom right now but you are a "big supporter of the war" because you're too busy sucking GWB's cock to formulate your own opinion. What a dick.

Anonymous said...

that's suppsed to say "and unfortunately dying for our freedom"